Merry Christmas

Generally speaking, this area is for general discussion about windmills, in most cases.
steve p

Merry Christmas

Post by steve p »

Merry Christmas to you all. May the new year bring great things for you and yours.
Steve
PaulV
Site Admin

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by PaulV »

Merry Christmas!

Luke 2:8-14 King James Version (KJV)
8 And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.
9 And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.
10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.
11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.
12 And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.
13 And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,
14 Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.
PaulV
CTXmiller

Post by CTXmiller »

Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Thanks Paul. To that I say AMEN!
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday.
K
PS: Merry Christmas
Bryon

Post by Bryon »

PaulV wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:11 pm Merry Christmas!

Luke 2:8-14 King James Version (KJV)
8 And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.
9 And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.
10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.
11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.
12 And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.
13 And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,
14 Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.
Amen!
hedgerow

Post by hedgerow »

Merry Christmas and the best of Holidays to everyone.