Need help on a school project (please)

Generally speaking, this area is for general discussion about windmills, in most cases.
Ron Stauffer

Re: Need help on a school project (please)

Post by Ron Stauffer »

The other western WA customer was from the bottom of your inlet, Olympia. He got a nice aged, non rusty windmill from the high desert.

To post pics:
Hit" Post reply", quick reply doesnt have attachment feature
Hit "attachments" tab
Hit "add files"
Etc

If no one wants to climb the tower, I guess it would be no point asking if an interest in Rainier, Hood & Baker next year. Been up Rainier before but not the others

Ron
lynninwashington

Post by lynninwashington »

I would climb it but apparently it's not safe to do so, its old and I don't want to fall. I don't mind hights it's gravity I'm worried about!! LOL.. I printed your directions for the pics I will try to figure it out.
windybob

Post by windybob »

I will send pics of 8 ft Aermotor parts tomorrow.
Call Dan Benjamin for parts. P M me for the phone number.
Ron Stauffer

Post by Ron Stauffer »

I am sure that Mt Rainier just looks like a snow covered mountain from 80 miles away. It is a worthy glacial mountain and there are vents that are steaming. Upclimbing is mostly done at night. Here is a link to a photo album when last up in 2015. The prior winter was a low snow year and the crevasses had really opened. My fellow climbers are from eastern WA and real characters. You can decide if it is dangerous...

https://photos.app.goo.gl/f9Xq9alJ93uwWzHu1

Ron Stauffer