SAE 10W Non-detergent Oil Link

Generally speaking, this area is for general discussion about windmills, in most cases.
JBarker

SAE 10W Non-detergent Oil Link

Post by JBarker »

Here is the link for SAE 10W non-detergent oil if interested in ordering($3.99 a quart). I just ordered a case on-line and got free shipping.

https://www.oreillyauto.com/detail/b/no ... uard&pos=2
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by JBarker on Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jerry Barker
Wills Point, Texas
214-893-2864
www.Farmhousewindmills.com
farmhousewindmills@hotmail.com
CTXmiller

Re: SAE 10W Non-detergent Oil Link

Post by CTXmiller »

Occasionally they have it in stock. The last time I purchased some from Oreilly’s I had to ask for it because they didn’t have it on the shelf, but reflected ND 10W in stock. The fellow checked in the back and brought up four quarts that had a few years of dust on them.
JBarker

Post by JBarker »

CTXmiller wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:44 am Occasionally they have it in stock. The last time I purchased some from Oreilly’s I had to ask for it because they didn’t have it on the shelf, but reflected ND 10W in stock. The fellow checked in the back and brought up four quarts that had a few years of dust on them.
Lol, that's why I ordered it on-line and delivered to my house. I got free shipping, I just hope it doesn't get damaged on the way. Thanks
Jerry Barker
Wills Point, Texas
214-893-2864
www.Farmhousewindmills.com
farmhousewindmills@hotmail.com
windybob

Post by windybob »

Sorry guys. I hate to say this.....
That's the stuff that I used to use that caused me to warranty a bunch of heads. (Dempster mostly) At 11 months, it all turned to paraffin.
Call Dan Benjamin for parts. P M me for the phone number.