Trade Fair

Dave Straub

Trade Fair

Post by Dave Straub »

I attended the Trade Fair board meeting on Jan 26 at Nebraska City. A lot of issues were discussed and everything seems to be moving along well. Registrations will be sent out this week to all members that are on the current list. If you do not receive a registration or some how your name was omitted, after a week goes by send an email to, info@kregelmuseum.org to have one sent to you. The registration will also have the schedule of events plus all the info you will need for your time here at Syracuse, Ne
PaulV
Site Admin

Re: Trade Fair

Post by PaulV »

Dave- Can I help with getting the word out about the Fair, or with distributing the registration packet via this forum? Sent you a PM.
PaulV
Mister Ed

Post by Mister Ed »

Dave - Thanks for the update.
Thanks,
Ed
Dave Straub

Post by Dave Straub »

If you live east of the Missouri river and coming to the Trade Fair beware that I 29 is closed from Omaha to St. Joe. Mo. You can cross at those locations but nowhere in between. The flood took out several entrance and exit ramps and the is expected to remain closed until late summer. The folks that live in Iowa and worked in Nebraska and vice/versa are living in hotels where they work. One example is Hamburg, Ia folks that worked and shopped in Nebr. City. Downtown of Hamburg got hit hard with flooding. The 2011 flood was a nightmare and this 2019 flood was two feet above that. Tens of thousands of acres in the Iowa bottom will not be able to be planted this year.
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

That's sad news. Seems lots of people may have lost there way of surviving.