Trade Fair Hotel rate

Kenneth

Trade Fair Hotel rate

Post by Kenneth »

Just an FYI. If you are staying Holiday Inn Express, call the hotel direct
At 402-417-0820
I tried the number in the packet and could not get the trade Fair rate.

Kenneth
Jim Corcoran

Re: Trade Fair Hotel rate

Post by Jim Corcoran »

Just as Kenneth mentions above the same applies to the Lied Lodge and Conference Center. Call directly at 402-873-8733 or 800-546-5433 to get the Trade Fair rate.

Regards,
Jim
" You need to get at least 30 miles out of Austin before you're firmly back in Texas."
Dave Straub

Post by Dave Straub »

If you guys are looking for a great experience for lodging the Lied Center is the best choice. It's a convention center for large companies. The whole building is built with huge timbers. We held our 60th wedding anniversary there last Nov. ( Yes, I'm getting old ) The restaurant, rooms, grounds are excellent. You might pay a little more but worth it. Nebraska City is well know for it's history of preservation and planting of trees.
Pioneers would come up the Missouri river to Nebraska City and head west on the Oregon trail with covered wagons.
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

If I had a sweety I was trying to impress it might be worth the xtra, but alas no sweety so we gave to stay in the not so impressive!
Kansas Rust Buzzard

Post by Kansas Rust Buzzard »

Hey Wayne, don't get too cheap, at Lubbock I stayed at the S Motel 6, I almost had to go to Walmart to buy some clear plastic to lay on the bed first, also was mildly concerned about the crazy party next door at 3am. The last morning I was blocked in by a pickup in the driveway behind me with both doors open and beer cans all over the place, I had to fold my mirrors in and jump over the sidewalk to get out. I am still not sure what the smell was in my room and I am fairly certain I really don't ever want to know.