2019 Windmill Technology Certification Workshop Sponsored by Aermotor Windmill Company and NMSU

JBarker

2019 Windmill Technology Certification Workshop Sponsored by Aermotor Windmill Company and NMSU

Post by JBarker »

I have posted the link below for anyone interested in attending the 2019 Windmill Technology Certification Workshop class sponsored by Aermotor Windmill Company at New Mexico State University.
https://aces.nmsu.edu/ces/windmill/2018-workshop.html

2005 Article about the windmill class.
http://newscenter.nmsu.edu/Articles/view/7366
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by JBarker on Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jerry Barker
Wills Point, Texas
214-893-2864
www.Farmhousewindmills.com
farmhousewindmills@hotmail.com
PaulV
Site Admin

Re: 2019 Windmill Technology Certification Workshop Sponsored by Aermotor Windmill Company and NMSU

Post by PaulV »

Added the flyer and schedule for the 2019 workshop.

NMSU_Windmill_Workshop_Flyer_2019.pdf

2019-windmill-worshop-schedule.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PaulV
JBarker

Re: 2019 Windmill Technology Certification Workshop Sponsored by Aermotor Windmill Company and NMSU

Post by JBarker »

Just talked to New Mexico State University and they only have two more open seats for the 2019 Windmill Technology Workshop beginning May 29th. Hurry to register if interested. The class is sponsored by Aermotor Windmill Company and New Mexico State University. Thanks.
Jerry Barker
Wills Point, Texas
214-893-2864
Jim Corcoran

Post by Jim Corcoran »

Just curious. I am attending the NMSU Windmill Technology Workshop next week. Anyone else on the forum going to be there?

Jim
" You need to get at least 30 miles out of Austin before you're firmly back in Texas."
JBarker

Post by JBarker »

I will be there, Jim. Thanks, Jerry Barker
Jerry Barker
Wills Point, Texas
214-893-2864
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

I will be there.