Wind Charger Mike

For New Members. Tell us about yourself.
Wind Charger Mike

Wind Charger Mike

Post by Wind Charger Mike »

Thanks Paul for getting the new forum up and running. Looks like a great success already. And thank you for creating a vintage wind generator forum. I buy, sell, trade vintage wind generators or wind chargers, primarily pre REA , all makes and models. Its a hobby, I find the history interesting and unlike the wind electric machines today, it was a technology motivated by necessity, not subsidies. There were over 30 mfgs before WWII so there are lots yet to be discovered out there. If you have one you can't identify, I'd love to see a picture. I also play with water pumpers, I have a 8' Samson and a Monitor L.

I run the wincharger.com website and if you are on Instagram I'm @windchargermike. I'm in Manor, Texas.
PaulV
Site Admin

Re: Wind Charger Mike

Post by PaulV »

Glad you're here Wind Charger Mike! Look forward to hearing from and learning from you. :)

I've not yet acquired a vintage wind generator, but that will change eventually. Welcome!
PaulV
windybob

Post by windybob »

Welcome! I have spotted a couple around here, but have not aquired them. Just too lazy I guess. Or maybe just too busy trying to make a buck on windmills. lol
Call Dan Benjamin for parts. P M me for the phone number.
rockingjl

Post by rockingjl »

welcome Mike