New Member from AZ

For New Members. Tell us about yourself.
Wayne

Re: New Member from AZ

Post by Wayne »

Thanks for the correction Windy. I have a problem some time with the English language. :D
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

If your not interested in originality there are a lot of top castings and storm stays out there that might work. Dempster's work fairly well
Baker10AZ

Post by Baker10AZ »

I talked to Bob Verdun and unfortunately he does not have a bottom race for my Baker WD. He is one of the nicest people you could ever talk to. I was able to get a few parts I did need from his depleted supply of WD Parts. I still need a Bottom Turntable Race if anyone knows where I might find one. Thanks for the reply windybob.
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Could you post a picture? Have some castings don't know what they all fit.
Smax

Post by Smax »

Paul's windmill service had a wd listed for sale . He might have parts. Believe he is located in Illinois
windybob

Post by windybob »

Clarification. Bob's last name is ? Verdun was Don Matthews' middle name. Not sure if Bob is his son, or son-in-law. Of course, it's no big deal, we all know who it is. Just setting thew record straight.

I talked to Jeff in Ar. I mentioned that if the mill has the same sized neckpipe as an 8 ft, ( 2 inch) then maybe an 8 ft turn table would suffice. That's the size of an 8 ft W (WC) mill.
Call Dan Benjamin for parts. P M me for the phone number.