I would like to see

Generally speaking, this area is for general discussion about things in general, in most cases.
pcowley (RIP)

I would like to see

Post by pcowley (RIP) »

I would like to see everyone go into your user name ( up and to the right of here) under profile and fill out all of the information that is relative to you. Windmill, cars, pumps, and intrest. Town would be good too. Your name would be good except their is no place to put it. You can also add a signature to the bottom of every posting that you could add anything you would like.( Name , business,web page, items you have for sale on regular basis or if you have one , your ex wife or girl friends telephone number.) ( I did not say name and number)

There a lot of people on this web that know several posters, but I bet no one knows every one. I've said enough. I just think it one be the thing you do, so you won't be labeled an unknown poster.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Paul Cowley phone 806dash562dash4418
PaulV
Site Admin

Re: I would like to see

Post by PaulV »

pcowley wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:38 pm Your name would be good except their is no place to put it.
Name is now a requirement when registering, and active users will be required to add their name the next time the profile is edited.
PaulV
Kevin

Re: I would like to see

Post by Kevin »

Good idea Paul, us old guys need help remembering who we are sometimes. :D