Verizon commercial

Generally speaking, this area is for general discussion about things in general, in most cases.
windybob

Verizon commercial

Post by windybob »

This has been playing on tv lately. Here is a screenshot, I can't find the entire commercial. It's an Aermotor mounted on top of a cell tower. Anyone know anything more about this? Where it is? etc?

verizon-5g-5g-built-right-network-mission-large-6.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Call Dan Benjamin for parts. P M me for the phone number.
Wayne

Re: Verizon commercial

Post by Wayne »

Haven't seen the commercial but that's wild.
windybob

Post by windybob »

Sure would be a long pump pole....
Bryon

Post by Bryon »

Some areas of the country don't allow cell phone towers to be erected. However, if it has some other purpose they are allowed. So, some companies put a windmill head on the tower AND also put cell phone equipment in the tower.
mtblah

Post by mtblah »

Some companies descise the cell tower as a tree, a flag pole, tops of multi story buildings, etc.
They are still eye sores , just not as bad eye sores.
windybob

Post by windybob »

That's amazing. I would have never figured that. Thanks.
hedgerow

Post by hedgerow »

A guy I worked with for years has a cell phone tower in his church's front yard. Its a pretty good sized cross.It brings in $2,500 a month and helps keep there church going.
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

I learned something on my trip last week. Some solar panel workers were staying at the motel I was at. While talking to one guy he told me they pay the land owner more bucks to allow the panels over Wind turbines because the land is of no use anymore, plus will pay the land owner for keeping the area mowed.
windybob

Post by windybob »

The payout here is 10 grand a year to start for each one of the turbines they put on the property. We just recently got about 200 of them fired up. Somehow, I expected my electric bill to be slashed in half. You know, it's that old supply/demand thing. Needless to say, it didn't of course.
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

We have to pay for them first, then the investors have to get their return so we will need all you can give us Windy and maybe a little more. We in Texas got to freeze and watch our pipes burst in February and now our good folks in Austin have made it where we can pay extra for the next 30 years to help out the power companies who couldn't give us power. Go figure!