Old International tractor with drill rig

Generally speaking, this area is for general discussion about things in general, in most cases.
CTXmiller

Old International tractor with drill rig

Post by CTXmiller »

Saw this on the Marketplace and thought it neat to post. I haven’t seen many of these. Not mine.

I posted the link below. However it is a 50/50 if it actually posts, most of the time it doesn’t post.

Dublin, TX is where it is for sale.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wayne

Re: Old International tractor with drill rig

Post by Wayne »

That's neat. I have a post hole digger that mounts like that. Got it off a f-20 in Lubbock. My idea is to mount it on my H Farmall. That looks to use a cable to get it up out of the hole and the rotary part is bigger than mine. More power to go deeper I figure. Mine uses hydraulics and it isn't near that tall. Just tall enough for a regular post hole auger. If only I didn't have so many other projects.
hedgerow

Re: Old International tractor with drill rig

Post by hedgerow »

That is a cool set up. I remember when I was a kid my folks was in the fuel and trucking business so I got out on a lot of farms. A old guy had a B JD on steel wheels with a front mount post hole digger on it running off the belt pulley clutch. I think it used a winch and cable to lift the digger. Haven't seen too many of those front mount diggers.