Posting Pictures

Generally speaking, this area is for general discussion about things in general, in most cases.
Wayne

Posting Pictures

Post by Wayne »

Would someone in simple terms tell this stupid old man how to post pictures? :?
PaulV
Site Admin

Re: Posting Pictures

Post by PaulV »

Wayne- Click on 'Post Reply', then select the Attachments tab. You will then be able to add files (pictures).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PaulV
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

I don't know I follow those directions and I get my file into the box under the message box but can't get it into message box. I tried to drag file into message box doesn't work either.
PaulV
Site Admin

Post by PaulV »

Does the picture appear when you preview your message or submit your message?
PaulV
pcowley (RIP)

Post by pcowley (RIP) »

The attachments(pictures) show up as part of your text as code when you add files ( pictures). If you want to see what the pictures will look like when they are posted you can click on preview and the text and Picture will show up in a new window. If you like what you see then and want to post it then click on submit and everything will show up on the web page. Then if you notice that you have made a mistake in what you have submitted ,there is a little square with a pencil in it ( where you can click on IT and your post will show up in a separate window to give you a second chance to correct a mistake , then you can hit submit and it will be re posted to the web page. If you wish to add more than one picture, click on add files for each picture .

PS. All pictures an comments become part of the forum and do not have to be kept on a special place on you computer. There is a small window that shows up when you add a file. This is for you to double check if you have added the correct picture from your computer. I hope all of this helps and not clear as mud. If you are still having problems, call me an I will walk you through it on the phone.
Last edited by pcowley (RIP) on Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Paul Cowley phone 806dash562dash4418
windmillerman

Post by windmillerman »

Did you click OPEN on file?
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

OK figured out my problem. System didn't like type of file a tif file. It was giving me an error Parsing server responce. After changing how I scanned picture it worked. Thanks for the help.
PaulV
Site Admin

Post by PaulV »

Wayne-
Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I received the same error when attempting to attach a 'tif' file. I am investigating the cause of this error.
PaulV