windmillers trade fair for 2020

Generally speaking, this area is for general discussion about things in general, in most cases.
Challenge 27

windmillers trade fair for 2020

Post by Challenge 27 »

My home state of Illinois is in the lockdown mode . . .

Every day brings more news about events being cancelled or rescheduled for later in the year.

I am curious if plans are to still hold the trade fair in June as planned, or if serious thought if being given to rescheduling it to a later date. I do have a motel reservation at one near Shattuck, but that can easily be cancelled.

Challenge 27

P.S. Am down to 3 rolls of single-ply tp. Hope you-alls in the windmill world are well stocked.

P.P.S. Noticed the price of fuel is down. Enjoy it while it lasts.
Wayne

Re: windmillers trade fair for 2020

Post by Wayne »

Low fuel prices aren't good for the people working in the oil fields. I'd pay $2.50 a gallon if it means they keep working and can buy grocery for the family.
windybob

Post by windybob »

Paper towels work also. Last years corn harvest might help if you wish to walk the fields for leftovers. Possibly a little scratchy though.

Been checking low prices for oil co stocks. Been buying also. It's a buyers market. Everyone knows oil won't stay 20 bucks for long. Get 'em while you can. Thank me later for the tip.
Wayne, I'll take gas at .50 cents If I can. The oil field is what it always has been, up and down. OPEC is getting pissed. This is historic. Look at a 20 year chart if you're a trader or investor. Amazing.
Call Dan Benjamin for parts. P M me for the phone number.
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

I don't know if I would use paper towels or kleenex. It seems toilet paper is made to dissolve in water kleenex expands. A report from Dallas was that plumbers were busy cleaning out drains plugged by kleenex. I guess you could put them in a bucket then bury them in the yard.
Kansas Rust Buzzard

Post by Kansas Rust Buzzard »

Wayne, that only matters with those new fangled indoor toilets. ;-)
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Ok I understand. I guess then my collection of newspapers I'm trying to get to the recycle place will be a good substitute also.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

We are all soon to be swamped during the political season with political advertisements in the mail, on "slick paper". All politicians should be required to print their ads on toilet paper or equivalent paper. Then I will take the time to read it instead of throwing it away when I walk in the door.

Gregg
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Amen Brother. Here we are giving millions away because people need the funds and getting donation request from politicians. I guess there thinking in a weak moment you will send them some of your free money.
windybob

Post by windybob »

One trillion seconds added up is over 34,000 years.
Call Dan Benjamin for parts. P M me for the phone number.
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

When Ross Perot was running for President he said if you stacked $1000 bills to equal a trillion dollars it would reach 63 miles high.