Wincharger 12V model

Generally speaking, this area is for general discussion about vintage wind generators, in most cases.
Joshschneids

Wincharger 12V model

Post by Joshschneids »

Hey all! Coming from the water pumping side of things and chargers are new to me. Anyways i got a 12V heavy duty Wincharger from a friend. It had been used by his neighbour for only about 3 months back in the day and he only anchored it to the tin on his roof, low and behold you guessed it! Yes it fell! Haha. Anyways it has sat for years and now i have acquired it. Everything works but the blades are broke and i am missing the brushes that go from the mill head to the tower. Anyways to any wincharger guys that can help me that would be great. A set of blades would be amazing and the brushes would be a plus on the other end. If anybody knows of a set or has a set they are willing to sell that would be great. Thanks in advance. Josh
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Josh From Ontario
pcowley (RIP)

Re: Wincharger 12V model

Post by pcowley (RIP) »

Josh.I don't know if you aware or not. I was surfing the internet several years ago and ran across a web site of a company making wind charger blades. As I remember he had a VERY large collection of original NOS blades for patterns and a machine he could put them in and it would copy them exactly. You might try finding the web site and I will look also.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Paul Cowley phone 806dash562dash4418
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Josh you can also contact Wind Charger Mike on the forum. He knows more about Wind chargers than most.
Joshschneids

Post by Joshschneids »

pcowley wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:30 pm Josh.I don't know if you aware or not. I was surfing the internet several years ago and ran across a web site of a company making wind charger blades. As I remember he had a VERY large collection of original NOS blades for patterns and a machine he could put them in and it would copy them exactly. You might try finding the web site and I will look also.

Thank you so much! I have searched with no luck. Have you had any? I made a blade but would like to find a 100% original one. Thank you. Josh
Josh From Ontario