Rebuilt Aermotor 702E 14f' complete

Sell your mills or parts. All ads require location and prices!
Pegasus

Rebuilt Aermotor 702E 14f' complete

Post by Pegasus »

We have 4 complete Aermotor 702E 14f' mills. Two of the motors have been rebuilt with new babbit bearings, pitmans, guide wheel and bull gear shafts. Wheel and vane sheet metal in very good condition. Bullet holes on vanes can be counted on one hand. Sorry, no towers available. The ranchers' son took all his father's 14 footers and replaced them with A model 8 footers. We will part out two of the mills. Selling the two rebuilts as complete. Eveything in storage in barn. Location is Southern New Mexico. ranch is about 20 miles west of Interstate 25. We are brokering the sale for the rancher. Price is negotiable, but first look up the new 802E list price. Email <Solandaer@gmail.com>.
mikecberry

Re: Rebuilt Aermotor 702E 14f' complete

Post by mikecberry »

could you give me a price on one of the mills . thank you very much m.w. casstleberry
Pegasus

Post by Pegasus »

Owner said he would take $4K for one of the rebuilt E702. No stubs or masts available. You arrange pickup/delivery. There is also a rebuilt F702. All in good condition. If interested please email <solandaer@gmail.com>. I don't look at this forum regularly.
Pegasus

Post by Pegasus »

Correction on the rebuilt 14' E702's. After inventorying the equipment, I learned there are 2 E702's, one is reconditioned. And there are 2 F702's, one is reconditioned. No masts or stubs were located in the barn. All sheet metal, furling devices, wheel arms seemed to be there and in good shape. Owner will take reasonable offers. Buyer arrange pickup/delivery. Location easily accessible. Help loading may be available with advance notice. Contact me at <solandaer@gmail.com>. I don't monitor this forum regularly. Quickest way to contact me is by email