Aermotor tower and Fairbanks-Morse mill sail other mill parts

Sell your mills or parts. All ads require location and prices!
pk5livesay

Aermotor tower and Fairbanks-Morse mill sail other mill parts

Post by pk5livesay »

I have a 40 Ft Aermotor tower in one piece. It has been taken down and loaded on a trailer. It is in very good condition with all the parts except the anchor legs and pump pole guides. Included with the tower is a mastpipe.(probably part #661 1/2) Also I have a A 602 gearbox for parts only. The spout that accepts the hub shaft is broken. Also for sale are the furling, and break lever parts.

Also for sale is a Mod. WA Fairbanks-Morse Steel-Eclipse motor(gearbox) 8 ft. fan, hub, shaft and the tail fin (some bullet holes). Missing a few parts to make a complete unit. This tower and parts are located near Hannibal Missouri (boyhood home of Mark Twain) Arrangements for delivery of the tower is a possibility depending on the distance. (Free delivery within 75 miles). Below is a price listing. More pictures upon request.
Call Phil 573-406-2111 or PM me

1) 40 ft Aermotor tower- $1200.
2)Gearbox,helmet, furling, break lever parts, pump rod pivot and misc parts relating to the A 602 $100

3) Fairbanks-Morse Steel-Eclipse WG gearbox, tail fin and 8 Ft. sail with hub and shaft $900
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.