Another old pic

Have a part you can't identify? Did your parts get mixed up in the shop? Curious if that chunk of metal is a part you should keep? Not sure what kind of windmill or tower you have? Post photos of the mystery object here for the community to help identify.
Kansas Rust Buzzard

Another old pic

Post by Kansas Rust Buzzard »

This is another pic off someone's trailer from a Trade Fair. I was trying to identify it so I could catalog the pictures and I just can't read the letters on the crankplate. Anyone got a guess? Looks like a Model T rim mounted on it? Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wayne

Re: Another old pic

Post by Wayne »

It looks like a Rubes Goldberg to me.
Wind Charger Mike

Post by Wind Charger Mike »

That is interesting..... I don't suppose you have higher resolution pics?
windybob

Post by windybob »

Might be a Bitta.

Bitta this, bitta that.

No really, I'd like to know the basic windmill brand. It's neat.
Call Dan Benjamin for parts. P M me for the phone number.
Kansas Rust Buzzard

I wish I had a better pic, these were all taken with the early Sony digitals that used the floppy disks. I am trying to save all my windmill pics before the disks go bad and I loose them. Of course I am trying to put all the pics in folders by brand so I keep finding these odd balls. Expect a few more, I only have about 120 more windmill disks to go with about 20 pics on each, LOL Thanks everyone.
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Sounds like you need to hire you a computer nerd! He might work for all the pizza he can eat. I don't know what you would pay a female computer nerd!
Kansas Rust Buzzard

Hey Wayne, it is Valentine's day, tomorrow I can get a good deal on a bunch of cheezy chocolate hearts, how far does that go?
Windmillsrus

Post by Windmillsrus »

That there is an open back geared Duplex Mill. That mill is now sitting in my yard! It is very similar to the Challenge #23. I have 2 of these Duplex mills and am currently restoring one of them to add to Roger Baileys collection. I will try to post more pictures of the mill as I work on it. I have one torn apart and the one in your picture is still setting the way it was but will be taking it apart soon.