Butler Green Giant Pump

Well and cistern setup, repair, components (pumps, etc.), etc.
Lahanna

Butler Green Giant Pump

Post by Lahanna »

Anyone have any leads to finding parts for a Butler Green Giant pump ; especially Jack arms ? I have tried eBay and fb marketplace and a general Google search with no luck . Thank you !
windybob

Re: Butler Green Giant Pump

Post by windybob »

If the arms were made from wood, as on other pump-jacks, I had several made by a cabinet-maker friend of mine from ash or oak. I put the holes in each end as required for the make and set-up.
Call Dan Benjamin for parts. P M me for the phone number.
Lahanna

Post by Lahanna »

The arms on this one are metal same material as the pump
Jack . Not sure if they were originally but I believe so . But I suppose they could be replaced with wood . Hmmm. The biggest thing is the bar that goes across to connect them .I’ll attach a couple photos .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
windybob

Post by windybob »

I have also replaced regular wood arms with metal ones, with sealed bearings on the pump pins. seemed to work well.
Call Dan Benjamin for parts. P M me for the phone number.
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

image000000(183).jpg
image000001(90).jpg
I've got this cross piece that might be made to work. The only thing is on the front side it says Monitor. It can be had for the price of shipping. I'm never going to use it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lahanna

Post by Lahanna »

Wayne I would love to take it off your hands ! I will send you a message! Thank you so much !