Platform for 3-legged Aermotor Tower

Generally speaking, this area is for general discussion about windmills, in most cases.
Mister Ed

Re: Platform for 3-legged Aermotor Tower

Post by Mister Ed »

windybob wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 1:38 pm I thought there were measurements in the library section here.
We did have that in the old forum. Roger and I worked on a drawing based on original that he had.

I cannot open the file that I have saved. It is a DFT file or something like that and I apparently no longer have the program. Here is a PDF, I dont remember where it came from, but if I remember correctly something was goofy with a measurement and that is why we made the new one.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Thanks,
Ed
JBarker

Re: Platform for 3-legged Aermotor Tower

Post by JBarker »

Mister Ed wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 9:47 pm
windybob wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 1:38 pm I thought there were measurements in the library section here.
We did have that in the old forum. Roger and I worked on a drawing based on original that he had.

I cannot open the file that I have saved. It is a DFT file or something like that and I apparently no longer have the program. Here is a PDF, I dont remember where it came from, but if I remember correctly something was goofy with a measurement and that is why we made the new one.
Awesome! Thank you
Jerry Barker
Wills Point, Texas
214-893-2864
www.Farmhousewindmills.com
farmhousewindmills@hotmail.com