For New Members. Tell us about yourself.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:40 am
- Location: Lexington, TX
Thanks for letting me join. I have a Fairbanks Morse Steel Eclipse that my wife's grandpa put up in the 1920's that I've rebuilt and using it to supply water for livestock. I've rebuilt an old Aeromotor A602 for a friend and now helping another friend rebuild a 10' B602. Within just a couple of hours of joining I've already received help from other members here. Thanks, Windcatcher530 Dan for the quick response.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- Posts: 1745
- Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:06 pm
- Location: Alcove N.Y.i buy and restore
Thumbs up on the eclipse, nice looking mill !!
- Posts: 1481
- Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:09 pm
- Location: new braunfels TX
Steve , tell us about the best BBQ place in Texas that is located in Lexington !
Very nice work refurbishing that one .
- Posts: 2027
- Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:03 am
- Location: Corsicana Tx.
- Posts: 859
- Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:01 pm
- Location: Waco, TX
Looks nice. Welcome to the forum
- Posts: 691
- Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:07 am
- Location: Wills Point, Texas