New Year Resolution

Generally speaking, this area is for general discussion about things in general, in most cases.
Windcatcher530 Dan

New Year Resolution

Post by Windcatcher530 Dan »

Hopefully to save more windmills from the grave and xtinction weather it be for me or someone else. Last year I was fortunate to save two mills and help save another what made me feel really good and satisfying. Jim's Corcoran!!
Wayne

Re: New Year Resolution

Post by Wayne »

That should make you feel good. 2023 was a great year for me also. 2024 will have to work real hard to be better. Woke up in 2024 and decided my first meal of 2024 would be one someone else cooked. AS I drove to breakfast I noticed someone must of had too much to drink. They had hit my mail box pole and knocked it over. Bent the pipe. Will have to go to TEXDOT tomorrow and see how long it takes for them to reset it.
mtblah

Post by mtblah »

OK , now you can officially start using your new 2024 windmill calendar , I hope you enjoy it as much as I did constructing it with the help of the guys who contributed , and the craftsmen who reserected these 100 year old marvels .
Mike B
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

I've got it hung, and enjoying. The whoever that hit my mailbox pole. Backed into it like they were trying to turn around. I can see a tire track beside it where they backed off the paved road. My driveway is only another 15 or so feet West of my mailbox. Wondering why they didn't use the driveway if they were really turning around???
windybob

Post by windybob »

The answer is probably alcohol....
Call Dan Benjamin for parts. P M me for the phone number.