Perkins Salesman Sample and other windmill related items

Sell your mills or parts. All ads require location and prices!
IvanBlock

Perkins Salesman Sample and other windmill related items

Post by IvanBlock »

By way of an online auction I will be parting with some of the windmill related items I have collecteed over the past 30 years plus. To include a very nice Perkins Salesmans Sample in the original case, some windmill weights, original windmill trade cards and prints, several factory letters from before 1948, vintage windmill company pin back buttons, old literature and brochures, some post cards. Four different hole punches (two are Whitneys) two tower drills ( one is an Aermotor) Lots of reprinted literature and Windmill Trade Fair memorabilia from over 25 years. Also one new Midland 3"x 20" brass pump cylinder and one 3 1/2" x 20" used but like new. Other items I'm no doubt forgeting to list, but lots of good stuff. My priorities have change somewhat and I have other demands on my time so its time to start "thinning the heard". Beside that I'm getting closer to retirerment age (78 sometime later this year). So if you care to check it out and see pictures of what is available do so at info@northcentalsales.com The sale should be up and running in the next day or two March 15 or 16. I plan to be at this years Trade Fair after missing the past two years and still have plenty of windmills and parts to sell. I will list what is available and what I can bring over the next couple of months. If anyone here has a contact with the Windmill Facebook page pass this info along if you would. Thanks for looking, check out the sale and register to bid... Ivan Block
topcop491

Re: Perkins Salesman Sample and other windmill related items

Post by topcop491 »

Ivan,
Can’t wait to see what you are parting with.
IvanBlock

Post by IvanBlock »

Also wanted to mention that I have a double Noyes/Aermotor Bible stand on the auction. The link I attached earlier seems not to work so just search, north central sales auction aniwa wi and you can find it or try https://northcentralsalesauction.bidwra ... ons/116801
mtblah

Post by mtblah »

If you are looking for old windmill parts , sales , assembly , maintance paper back books , this auction has many , take a look , LOTS of interesting stuff !!!
Thank yoyu Ivan for posting .
IvanBlock

Post by IvanBlock »

The auction will be ending Monday March 25 at 6 PM Central time. Lots of good stuff to be had!! I have heard from several windmillers about bringing items won on the auction along to the Trade Fair for them in June. My plan is to be at the Trade Fair and yes I will bring your items with. So bid away and save shipping and handling charges and I'll bring your items with me in June. Thanks to everyone taking part in the auction. Ivan Block