Texas Newbie

For New Members. Tell us about yourself.
Overkill

Texas Newbie

Post by Overkill »

Hello all,

I’ll be rebuilding a 20ft Samson windmill this winter. I have rebuilt a few classic mustangs, built a H1 Hummer from scratch( I made the body frame and everything) and a lot of other stuff. But this is my first windmill so wish my luck. I hope I don’t need to machine to many new pieces but we will see... well thanks for having me and I look forward to making a build thread here.
Thanks,
Jake

20ft Samson
Wayne

Re: Texas Newbie

Post by Wayne »

Welcome! Always enjoy watching people's projects come together. Where do you hang your hat?
Overkill

Post by Overkill »

Columbus TX
Thanks,
Jake

20ft Samson
Smax

Post by Smax »

Welcome to the forum
Todd

Post by Todd »

Welcome to the forum Overkill. I rebuilt an 18' Samson for the museum in Kendallville, Indiana a couple years ago. If you have any questions, I'll be glad to help.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Overkill

Post by Overkill »

Todd wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:11 pm Welcome to the forum Overkill. I rebuilt an 18' Samson for the museum in Kendallville, Indiana a couple years ago. If you have any questions, I'll be glad to help.
I PM'd you
Thanks,
Jake

20ft Samson
MJones

Post by MJones »

You're not too far from me. I'm in Wimberley. Is that the 20' Samson that was for sale a while back in Bastrop?
Overkill

Post by Overkill »

MJones wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:50 am You're not too far from me. I'm in Wimberley. Is that the 20' Samson that was for sale a while back in Bastrop?
Yes sir. I'm in the process of rebuilding it now.
Thanks,
Jake

20ft Samson