Thanks

Generally speaking, this area is for general discussion about things in general, in most cases.
PaulV
Site Admin

Re: Thanks

Post by PaulV »

I'm happy to be working with Brad. It's going to be good for the community if we can get his forum back up and running.

Now, if I could only locate the content from Bill Cherry's old site........
PaulV
Jim Corcoran

Post by Jim Corcoran »

Greg,
Many thanks for undertaking this effort. I am delighted we have this great resource once again.
Jim
" You need to get at least 30 miles out of Austin before you're firmly back in Texas."
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Paul gets all the credit for this, not me.

Gregg
Jim Corcoran

Post by Jim Corcoran »

Oops, I meant Paul.
Senior moment and/or not yet enough coffee.

Paul your work is greatly appreciated.
Jim
" You need to get at least 30 miles out of Austin before you're firmly back in Texas."
Brad Anthenat

Post by Brad Anthenat »

Brad Anthenat wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:07 am

There are several steps that still need to happen, but to clarify, the old data and board info is still there. You can still see it, but the problem still persists of once you log in you are immediately kicked out. Im working to get the data base size increased so that doesn't happen anymore. Then long term Paul is willing to help me get the board software updated, which will fix the problem of spammers and new user log-ins. Then really long term I want to make sure this doesn't happen again.

Timeline? Im hoping that between Christmas and NYs we should be back up and running.

Thanks again to Paul, without his input and professionalism none of this would be happening.
Step 1, increase data base size...completed.

Next step, get Vintagewindmillpart.com forum pointed to new data base that contains all the old backed up data...in process.

As Chuck R likes to say, "stay tuned".