Paul Cowley Passing

Generally speaking, this area is for general discussion about things in general, in most cases.
Mister Ed

Re: Paul Cowley Passing

Post by Mister Ed »

Oh so sorry to hear this.
Thanks,
Ed
Kenneth

Post by Kenneth »

This is sad news . Paul was a true Craftsman. I always enjoyed visiting with him.
He loved to talk. Our thoughts and prayers are with the family.

Kenneth and Barbara
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Sorry to hear of Paul's passing. Condolences to his family.
Rest in peace Paul.
Dempster

Post by Dempster »

I’m also sorry to hear of Paul’s passing. He was a friend and great guy that shared a lot of knowledge to the younger generation. 😢😢😢
hwy8

Post by hwy8 »

I only knew Paul from a few phone calls we shared: Even though we were strangers, it was as if he offered me a rocking-chair next to his on the front porch, and we talked, and laughed, and shared parts of our lives as if we had known each other forever. Whenever his name came up, I was happy to tell people what a gentleman I had spent time with.

Burt
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

That was one thing about Paul. Don't plan on making your visits short. He always had another story to share. When I went out and bought his wheel making equipment. I wish I had taken a recorder. He told me so much stuff. No way I could remember it all.
PaulV
Site Admin

Post by PaulV »

Rest in peace Paul. Thanks for all you've given to the windmill community. You are missed.
Paul and Melanie
PaulV
Kansas Rust Buzzard

Post by Kansas Rust Buzzard »

Just saw this, sorry to hear it, I always enjoyed visiting with him. He did a lot of the windmill community, lets not forget him.
Terry

Post by Terry »

The Shattuck work week crew called him Uncle Paul.
As you know Paul always wore bib overhauls and several of the guys would ware overhauls also.
They said when thy grew up thy wanted to be just like Uncle Paul.
And it stuck
One of the guy's that worked at the city. His mom lived South of Lubbock. He went through Ropesville and drove by Uncle Paul's He thought he found something I had not seen he showed me pictures and I said that is Uncle Paul's place. For a long time after that he thought that was my real uncle.
I am proud to call him Uncle Paul .
My little story of Paul.
Terry
Les Jacox

Post by Les Jacox »

Paul was certainly a talker. But we will miss his knowledge and unique personality. Remember the mini-eclipse weights he cast as a give-away at one of the tradefairs? He wasn't satisfied with how some came out, so he only had enough to give to the gals. Pretty special.
Mini Eclipse by Paul Cowley.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Les Jacox
Garland, NE