Lost Book

Generally speaking, this area is for general discussion about windmills, in most cases.
Les Jacox

Re: Lost Book

Post by Les Jacox »

Windy Bob,
And besides, there's only one alternative to getting older that I know of, and it don't sound too great to me!
Les Jacox
Garland, NE
windybob

Post by windybob »

Amen!
Call Dan Benjamin for parts. P M me for the phone number.
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

I don't know. When I see where we are headed and see all these old people who can't get around. I sometime see modern medicine as an evil it keeps us alive when we should be dead. I told my aunt when she was 100. I don't want to life to be 100, she said no you don't. I don't know anything I really need to hang around until I'm 80 to see.
Windcatcher530 Dan

Post by Windcatcher530 Dan »

I agree 100 percent Wayne.
mtblah

Post by mtblah »

YUP , wayne , I agree
rockingjl

Post by rockingjl »

What is the name of the book?
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Its "Encyclopedia of American Farm Implements & Antiques". By C. H. Wendel. I have a lot of books. This one is the best for info about everything that was used on the farm back in the day. I especially like it because it has windmill info and windmill pump jack and hand pump info. The one my daughter got me I got it yesterday and it looks brand new. There was a flyer in the book that says it was one of 300 reserved by the author. I'm pretty sure Wendel is dead. The guys name on the package is Mark McMillan 100 N Kellogg st. Apt 8 Garden Grove Ia 50103. It was on Ebay under Collectible Agriculture Advertising. Hope that helps. Don't know what she paid for it.