Wolf Brand Chili Mobile

Generally speaking, this area is for general discussion about things in general, in most cases.
Wayne

Re: Wolf Brand Chili Mobile

Post by Wayne »

Here is a picture of an original Wolf Brand Chili Runabout. Best I can find there were 5 at least built. Click on it and it will turn. The NS on the cab is part of the name Lymans Famous Wolf Brand Chili.
Wolf Brand Chili Runabout 001.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Windcatcher530 Dan

Post by Windcatcher530 Dan »

You gotta love the old days Wayne. When I was a little boy are milk was delivered in a paddy wagon type truck the milk was kept cold with blocks of ice and every once in a while the delivery man would chip us kids off a piece of ice on a hot summer day we thought that was great. Are bread was delivered also and my mom would give us kids each a nickel to buy a chocolate covered brownie from the bread man. The good ol days.
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

There also was a tamale man on Beaton Street so if you wanted you could have a tamale with your chili. 25 cents a dozen. His son continued the Tamale tradition into the 30's and 40's. I remember when we milk delivered and they also sold pastries. If my Mama wasn't around we would sneak in an order for something sweet. Boy did we get in trouble. It was one of those times you said it's easier to get forgiveness than permission!