Howdy from Texas

For New Members. Tell us about yourself.
CTull

Re: Howdy from Texas

Post by CTull »

No problem Mike. Glad to see y'all chiming in, kinda gives me insight to the personality of the group. And may I say, I like it.
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Mike my 16inch mill would kill that 1 1/2 John Deere. I have a 7 HP Economy driving it.
mtblah

Post by mtblah »

LOL :lol:
Smax

Post by Smax »

Welcome to the the forum chuck
JBarker

Post by JBarker »

Welcome Chuck, Windy Bob and others on this site are the master windmillers. I have never worked on a Monitor windmill yet, but I have one in my collection, so one day I might be restoring it as you are. My parents live down the road from you. Let me know if you have any questions with installation, I have installed a bunch of Aermotor windmills in the last four years. We restored the Dempster windmill on FM1504 toward Edgewood and the Dempster windmill on Hwy 80 at the tree nursery. Glad you have found the site, all these master windmillers on this site will guide you along the way!!! Be sure to post alot of pics and dont be afraid to ask questions from these guys. I'm still learning, so I will be reading and looking at the pics to help me restore my monitor later down the road.

Jerry
Jerry Barker
Wills Point, Texas
214-893-2864
www.Farmhousewindmills.com
farmhousewindmills@hotmail.com
mtblah

Post by mtblah »

Jerry is right on !!!