Baker Monitor WC

Share and discuss your windmill related projects.
Smax

Re: Baker Monitor WC

Post by Smax »

Scott the hub is a five spoke and you're welcome to it. give a little time to get it out of the case. Currently too hot in southern ok to Mess with
scottrosas

Post by scottrosas »

Sorry I haven’t been on here in a while. Got the inside of the case cleaned out, and had to repair one of the ears that holds on the helmet. I was able to completely disassemble the other head I bought for parts in about 20 minutes. What a difference. I ordered new shafts, bushings and a few misc. parts from Dan. He also had a new hub for me. Parts should be in here in a day or two and then I’ll reassemble and paint the gearbox. Then onto the fan…I’ll need some guidance there! Progress has been slow as I’ve been busy with other things, but chipping away at it a few minutes each day. Thanks for all the help!
scottrosas

Post by scottrosas »

Here’s where I started. I’ll take some more pictures sometime of progress
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
scottrosas

Post by scottrosas »

Does anyone have a picture or dimensions of a versatile stand that works well for rebuilding windmills? I'm ready to reassemble my Monitor and I've got an Aermotor to do after it. Probably common sense to most of you guys but it is new to me. I have plenty of 24.5" truck wheels laying around. It seems like alot of the stands I see in pictures use them as a base.