Green Book

Generally speaking, this area is for general discussion about things in general, in most cases.
windybob

Re: Green Book

Post by windybob »

I will take a looksie when I get more time.
Call Dan Benjamin for parts. P M me for the phone number.
joe herman

Post by joe herman »

My Green Book arrived from the UK .Took less then a week. A birthday card for my wife from Las Vegas was
mailed June 25th and arrived July 27th go figure..
Joe
windybob

Post by windybob »

Glad you got it! Dan, I looked through a lot of the Aermotor listings, and also did not see anything on the 612. Was that an actual model, or a replacement part number? If it was an actual model, then apparently there is no literature on it anywhere. The book is not neccesarily a history, but a listing of all literature the different companies put out in one form or another. If there was no collected or known literature on a particular model, it would not show up as history in the book. Doesn't mean it didn't exist, just means there was nothing saved about it.
Windcatcher530 Dan

Post by Windcatcher530 Dan »

Bob there actually are 612s I've personally have seen one and actually someone on the forum recently posted a pic of one. I think they were experiments. Just like a guy called me and swears he has a aermoter 503 with a ball bearing turn table. I guess it's possible
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

The Hummer Model E is another I can't find any literature on. I know it's real as I have one in my yard.
windybob

Post by windybob »

Like I was saying, just because it's not listed in the book doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It just means there is no known literature about it.
Windcatcher530 Dan

Wayne can you post a picture of your hummer I'd love to see it. Thanks Dan
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Yes I can do that. Probably will be tomorrow as I will be at the Library today.
Windcatcher530 Dan

Thanks Wayne!
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Hello Dan, Here is my Hummer Model E. Wrong color but I decided I wanted a Yellow and Red Flower in my yard. I already had 3 White and Red ones. It is an oil bath. You put a pint of oil in the body. When I was painting it. It has 64 small metal parts. I decided I didn't want to deal with cleaning, priming and painting. I went to a guy that does powder coating and asked him how much to do the 64 parts. He said #2 a piece. I told him get with it. :D
image000000(154).jpg
image000000(155).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.