Road Trip

Generally speaking, this area is for general discussion about things in general, in most cases.
Wayne

Re: Road Trip

Post by Wayne »

Here is the fly ball governors on my model steam engine. It is actually like yours Dan in that it has the arm going over to the steam valve. Who ever built this was a real craftsman to build something so detailed and small.
image000000(165).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Dan the pulley will be a flat pulley maybe an inch to an inch and a half wide and maybe 3 inches diam. Nothing fancy. I take it you aren't going to hook it up you don't have to worry about if it's really correct just as long as it looks good.
Windcatcher530 Dan

Post by Windcatcher530 Dan »

WOW !!! Very neat and clean. Those engineers back then were geniuses and it was all done in their head on a piece of paper.
mtblah

Post by mtblah »

Wayne , you always suprise me with the depth of your collection ! Gas pumps also ?
I have only one pump , a Bowser model 77 Sentry Post .
My wife will let have only one "anything " at a time , or we would be over run by stuff . :lol:
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

If you water and cultivate the collection will grow like a garden. Yes about the engineers being geniuses. I love anything old especially if it is made from cast iron and is rusty. Got to be valuable.