1/2 of a 6 volt wincharger blade to copy

Need something? Post your request here.
37oldsguy

1/2 of a 6 volt wincharger blade to copy

Post by 37oldsguy »

I built a simple pantograph and copied a number of 6" Wincharger blades about 20 years ago from plans in a vintage aviation club magazine. I have become reinterested in Winchargers as I collect 6 and 32 volt D C battery operated farm redios from the 1930s. I am in need of a 6 ft, or 1/2 of a blade with center mount holes . Need not be perfect. I will use it for a pattern blade. I can repair dings, cracks, etc before using for a pattern. I will only be making units for DISPLAY and will have that burned into the blade.
Wind Charger Mike

Re: 1/2 of a 6 volt wincharger blade to copy

Post by Wind Charger Mike »

I’d be glad to give you a blade section. Shipping would probably be $30 or stop by next time you’re in Texas. Going to the trade fair?
37oldsguy

Post by 37oldsguy »

Hi;
I am still interested in 1/2 of a 6 volt Wincharger blade for copying for display purposes only. I beleive we spoke on the phone some time ago. I need a 1/2 blank with hub section to use for both remaking the pantograph routing bed and then making display blades. If you could donate 1/2 blade I can reciprocate with a free blade. Jim at 715 2180182, or text at jlapoi2010@yahoo.com.
Wind Charger Mike

Post by Wind Charger Mike »

It would be great to have another 6’ prop source I can refer folks to….if you want to be a supplier. I’d be glad to donate a blade section. Send me your shipping address via pm or my contact info in my bio. Alternatively I could send you a drawing.