Fence Repair

Generally speaking, this area is for general discussion about things in general, in most cases.
Star Zephyr

Fence Repair

Post by Star Zephyr »

The other day I mentioned that I would talk about the fence getting hit on another day. Well I guess now's as good time as any. Especially since it happened again. It's only been 2 or so months since the last time and now with this one last night this makes 4 times in about a years time. It seems like I always have something exciting going on around here and it's not always windmill related. It's hard not to get frustrated with these kinds of repairs especially since they take up so much of my time. By the time I get a brick guy to come out and and pour a new foundation for the a new column and I get the iron work done about a month will have gone by. So much for working on windmills :cry:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
billcobb

Re: Fence Repair

Post by billcobb »

I would expect there to be some parts left at the scene to identify the make and model of the hit & run perp. Then I would start looking for a vehicle that's apparently still driveable or have you ID'd the driver? Start by looking at all local school parking lots and markets and malls.

Then I'd buy a few gallons of airplane gas and a flare pistol. (Oops, already have the flare gun and a round). Next problem ?
windybob

Post by windybob »

hahaha
Call Dan Benjamin for parts. P M me for the phone number. IF YOU TALK TO HIM, AND HE HELPS YOU, THEN BUY FROM HIM. IT CREATES GOOD KARMA.
spring hill bill

Post by spring hill bill »

Back in Louisiana in the early sixties a long line of old oak trees was bulldozed from along Hwy 190 west of Baton Rouge because morons kept running off of the road and hitting them. The obvious solution here is to remove those dangerous obstacles that have been intentionally placed in positions that impede vehicular traffic across your property. First you might try posting a "vehicle free zone" sign. ;)

However, I like the flare pistol idea.
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Another young lady who lost control while texting a friend she was going to be late.
CTXmiller

Post by CTXmiller »

Or someone looking intensely at the collection of windmills.