Headed back from trade fair and ...

Generally speaking, this area is for general discussion about windmills, in most cases.
Mister Ed

Headed back from trade fair and ...

Post by Mister Ed »

... my truck grew a dorsal fine while I was there, LOL.
20190614_203207.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Thanks,
Ed
windybob

Re: Headed back from trade fair and ...

Post by windybob »

I think that's( I)XLent. lol
Call Dan Benjamin for parts. P M me for the phone number.
Todd

Post by Todd »

Ed: I will need the mileage calculations to see if my theory of increased mileage due to drag reduction was correct!! :lol:
Mister Ed

Post by Mister Ed »

windybob wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:39 am I think that's( I)XLent. lol
Windy, actually (I)XLent x2. Back geared and direct stroke. :D
Todd wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:29 pm Ed: I will need the mileage calculations to see if my theory of increased mileage due to drag reduction was correct!! :lol:
I tell you what, I was getting funny looks ... at least until it started raining. Ugh, what a miserable drive back.
Thanks,
Ed
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

Rain all day and traffic!
Kenneth

Post by Kenneth »

We left Nebraska City at 4:00 am and pulled in the driveway at 6:00 pm.
I was beat. Had to detour around 1 road closure (construction) that cost
us an additional hour. Imagine that. Hope everyone makes it home safe.

Kenneth
hedgerow

Post by hedgerow »

We just live a hour west of the show. We ran down Wed and enjoy going threw the swap meet. Hope everyone got home safely.
joe herman

Post by joe herman »

We had a long long day getting back.Left Lincoln at 2:15 and arrived in Denver at 3:40.
Our plane coming in was delayed and we did not leave until 11 PM.Arrived in Calgary at
1:30 and no shuttle bus to pick us up, had to take cab back to where our car was parked.
By the time we arrived home it was 3:30.Needless to say just a bit weary this morning.

Joe
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

When I was headed to the Trade fair Tuesday on the N bound side of I35 in Southern Ok there were 2 or 3 signs which said no loads over 12ft wide past exit 70 or 80. They were working on a N bound bridge and the N bound had to cross over and take one lane of the S bound side. Coming home yesterday for what ever reason 2 mobile homes 14 to 16 ft wide had decided to ignore the warnings. They had a lead car but He didn't do his job. I saw a white pickup backing up on the N bound side about a mile N of the bridge I wondered what was he doing and also there were no other cars on the N bound side. One of the drivers had seen the error of his ways and got off in the median but the other guy had went to far and was right up against the concrete barriers. So he couldn't back up or go forward and get off the road. When I went by the back up had reached 2 miles and building. Our side went to a crawl as everybody was checking to see if any of there kin folks were involved. You could see the green cloud of stupid hanging in the air.
windybob

Post by windybob »

haha. i thought green clouds were something else. Thanks for setting me straight.
Call Dan Benjamin for parts. P M me for the phone number.