Reach out and touch someone.....

Generally speaking, this area is for general discussion about things in general, in most cases.
Gregg

Reach out and touch someone.....

Post by Gregg »

Made it home from the trade fair.
On the way home, 2 lane road we were meeting a car on a small bridge. A motorcycle traveling at a high rate of speed, just a blur, decided to pass the car as we were meeting. He could have reached out and touched both of our mirrors as he went between us.
Met a state trooper a mile down the road with lights and siren. There is no way he ever caught that motorcycle unless it crashed.
Gregg
Windcatcher530 Dan

Re: Reach out and touch someone.....

Post by Windcatcher530 Dan »

I see signs all over up here with motorcycles on them saying watch out for us. I guess you can take that two different ways.
PaulV
Site Admin

Post by PaulV »

Glad you made it home safe Gregg. That interaction could have been bad for all involved.

No respect for those types of riders. Guided missiles with primitive guidance hardware.
PaulV
windybob

Post by windybob »

Amen
Call Dan Benjamin for parts. P M me for the phone number. IF YOU TALK TO HIM, AND HE HELPS YOU, THEN BUY FROM HIM. IT CREATES GOOD KARMA.
mtblah

Post by mtblah »

well spoken Paul .
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

We had an idiot in a Covette going 100 or so zoom around us while going around KC, lane changing , driving on the shoulder. I'm fine with you killing yourself it's the innocent that suffer from idiots like that.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Local county deputy pulled over a motorcycle matching the description of the one we seen. 136 mph in a 55 mph zone, looking at a $561 fine and lose his license if convicted. I hope they realize how lucky they are. Deer around here are thick, not to mention other traffic.
Gregg