2024 Trade Fair Pics - Pipestone, MN

PaulV
Site Admin

2024 Trade Fair Pics - Pipestone, MN

Post by PaulV »

Finally getting time to post a few of my pics from the trade fair. We stayed so busy with the events and visiting with folks, so didn't take a lot of pics. Thankfully others have posted their pics also.

A big THANK YOU to Terry Rodman and family for putting on an outstanding trade fair! He has a beautiful collection, and the event locations were great.

Friday, June 14, Terry's farm:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PaulV
PaulV
Site Admin

Re: 2024 Trade Fair Pics - Pipestone, MN

Post by PaulV »

Business meeting, Saturday, June 15: Windmill Trivia
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PaulV
PaulV
Site Admin

Post by PaulV »

Saturday, June 15 - evening Banquet at The Little Village Farm in Dell Rapids, SD

There are a lot of neat buildings, and neat stuff in the buildings, on this farm. Unfortunately I didn't get any other pics. Thanks to other members for posting their pics.
PaulV
mtblah

Post by mtblah »

Thanks Paul !
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Thanks Paul. It was my 17th Trade Fair all have been unique and good and the Pipestone Trade fair is up there with the best of them. Of course having my Granddaughter and Great Granddaughter along made it kinda special for me.