SAMSON 6 OR 8' INFORMATION

Generally speaking, this area is for general discussion about windmills, in most cases.
MIKES1958

SAMSON 6 OR 8' INFORMATION

Post by MIKES1958 »

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO MANUFACTURED THE WINDMILL LINE THAT RONSTADT HARDWARE IN TUCSON SOLD ? I SUSPECT THEY BOUGHT WINDMILLS & PUT THEIR NAME ON THE TAILVANE . THANK YOU , MIKE IN ARIZONA . I RESEARCHED THIS ON THE WEB , COULD NOT FIND ANY INFO .
Wayne

Re: SAMSON 6 OR 8' INFORMATION

Post by Wayne »

Don't know how far you live from Tucson. They might have city directories that list people and companies in the Tucson area. I live in Corsicana, Texas and we have directories back to 1890 in our library and at our Pioneer Village run by the Historical Society. They are a wealth of info. Then there is newspapers.com. The Tucson news papers of the past might be on that site. You can search by name and date periods. I have found ads of business in Corsicana advertised in other news papers on the site.
Ron Stauffer

Post by Ron Stauffer »

Flint and Walling for sure,don't know about any others.

Everybody wonders who the lyrics " You're so vane" refers to, now you know...

20240817_101136.jpg

Ron Stauffer
Montrose CO
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
windybob

Post by windybob »

now that's a good one Ron. lol
Call Dan Benjamin for parts. P M me for the phone number. IF YOU TALK TO HIM, AND HE HELPS YOU, THEN BUY FROM HIM. IT CREATES GOOD KARMA.
mtblah

Post by mtblah »

I thought the song had to do with leg varicose vains ?