Stuff Is Still Out There And Waiting To Be Found.

Generally speaking, this area is for general discussion about vintage wind generators, in most cases.
Joshschneids

Stuff Is Still Out There And Waiting To Be Found.

Post by Joshschneids »

Hey All, Recently moved from Ontario to Saskatchewan. Have not been active with wind stuff in a while but her now😃 Wanted to share a couple find’s. I found some water pumpers too but I do not collect those and use them to fund my wind electric hobby.

Found a 12V Wincharger Streamliner. Missing parts but thankfully found the missing brake/ governor at another farm. Now just need to find a blade or one close to factory and the collector ring assembly.

Also found a 32V Wind Power. I’ll be honest I had no idea these existed over a week ago.

One more homemade charger where it looks like a simple generator clamped into it.

Hope you enjoy my find’s and would love to see other’s.

Josh
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Josh From Ontario
windybob

Re: Stuff Is Still Out There And Waiting To Be Found.

Post by windybob »

Great find!
Call Dan Benjamin for parts. P M me for the phone number. IF YOU TALK TO HIM, AND HE HELPS YOU, THEN BUY FROM HIM. IT CREATES GOOD KARMA.
mtblah

Post by mtblah »

Josh , welcome aboard , what is the windmill in photo #3 with the very complicated looking hub assembly ?
Elektro

Post by Elektro »

Nice finds there, I'm a little bit jealous of the streamliner... you wouldn't happen to be going away anytime soon, maybe leave the gate unlocked :lol:

On another note, did your other Winchargers/mills make the move out to sask. with you? It would be nice to see them set-up and charging some batteries.
Wind Charger Mike

Post by Wind Charger Mike »

Great finds Josh! Please keep posting your pics.